FREEDOM & MOBILITY!
Here are 5 things to consider when shopping for a scooter:
1) Size of the scooter: Do you need something light that disassembles easily?
2) Stability of the scooter: Do you need a 3 or 4 wheeled scooter? What is the weight capacity?
3) How often will you use the scooter? Consider the charge capacity/run time, turning radius and the scooters speed.
4) Reliability - Ask your dealer if one brand is more reliable than another. Do consumer research on your top three choices.
5) What is your budget? Shop around for the best price - you can easily save hundreds of dollars by making a few phone calls!