We offer several types of walkers along with hybrid/combo styles as well!
When shopping for a 3 or 4 wheeled walker, here are a few key points to help find the right one for you!
1) All walkers should list a user height that the walker is designed for.
2) There is a corresponding seat height to each user height. For users with longer or shorter legs in relation to their height, look for a walker with the correct seat height.
3) Seat width is usually not adjustable, so make sure you find the right size.
4) Weight Capacity of the walker, and the weight of the walker itself should be taken into consideration.
5) Adjustable handle height ensures the walker will be a good fit.
6) Most walkers have 8" wheels - make sure they are not smaller than this to ensure easier travel over various terrains.